Anomaly detection in ACH
Anomaly detection in ACH debit transactions
Anomaly detection in ACH debit transaction harness the true power of artificial intelligence by using proprietary algorithms and connectors that help in automating several steps such as pre-processing, cleansing and harmonizing originator & beneficiary names, addresses. ACH/ABA codes, and enabling fraud identification process to be nimbler and more economical. This software app identifies patterns related to the debited & originating accounts, corresponding banks, customer behavior, and geo-spatial locations.
Entity resolution across databases
Watch list screening, enhanced KYC & KYCC
Geo-spatial risk for SCH debit transactions
Identifying accounts that are more at risk due to fraud in ACH debit transactions
Non Banking Financial Institution
AI-based Anomaly in ACH transactions clears all Hurdle
Anomaly detection in ACH transactions by Scry Analytics ingests data from different sources and detects fraud and is able to process tremendous amount of records of 4 million/hour.More Detail
- Advanced AI-based real-time assessment of the debit transaction and originating entities and banks
- Automated screening of entities against various watch lists & sanctioned list
- Up to 70% incremental fraud detection over business rules
- Automated monitoring of all customer activities
- Automation - Prebuilt APIs for ingesting data & for exporting output in various formats
- Multi-stage analysis using Scry’s proprietary algorithms and knowledge graphs) at entity transaction, and network levels).
- Enhancement – Anomaly in ACH transactions has pre-built connectors to online platforms & external data sources for enhancing profiles of customers and financial institutions.
Anomalia has been built using
Generic rule-based machine learning
Big data integration
Big data analytics
Key Differentiators &
User Interface and APIs
Pre-built graphical user interface (GUI) & APIs for quick deployment & integration with clients’ existing workflow.
Pre-built financial ontologies & business rules that are dynamically updated to improve the product accuracy over time.
30+ probabilistic spatial and temporal graph algorithms to determine links and connected entities.