Anomaly detection in Remote Deposit
Anomaly detection in remote deposit through mobile
Anomaly detection in Remote Deposit harnesses the true power of artificial intelligence by using proprietary algorithms and connectors that help in automating several steps such as pre-processing, cleansing and harmonizing originator & beneficiary names, addresses & enabling fraud identification process more agile & cost effective ACH/ABA codes, and enabling fraud identification process to be more nimble and economical manner. This software app identifies patterns related to customer behavior, authenticity of mobile checks, accounts in which they are deposited, & their geo-spatial mobile deposit locations.
Entity resolution across databases
Determining authenticity of checks
Geo-spatial risks related to mobile checks
Identifying accounts that are more at risk due to fraud in Remote Deposit Capture (RDC )
Non Banking Financial Institution
AI-based anomaly detection app in remote deposit clears all Hurdles
Anomaly detection in remote deposit by Scry Analytics ingests data from different sources and detects fraud and is able to process tremendous amount of records of more than 4 million/hour.More Detail
- Advanced AI-based real-time assessment of wire transfers
- Automated screening of beneficiaries against watch lists & sanctioned list and those with high risk score
- Up to 55% incremental fraud detection over business rules
- Automated monitoring of all accounts
- Automation - Prebuilt APIs for ingesting data & for exporting output in various formats
- Multi-stage analysis using Scry’s proprietary algorithms and knowledge graphs) at entity transaction, and network levels)
- Enhancement – Fraud detection in wire transfers has pre-built connectors to online platforms & external data sources for enhancing profiles of customers
Anomalia has been built using
Generic rule-based machine learning
Big data integration
Big data analytics
Key Differentiators &
User Interface and APIs
Pre-built graphical user interface (GUI) & APIs for quick deployment & integration with clients’ existing workflow.
Pre-built financial ontologies & business rules that are dynamically updated to improve the product accuracy over time.
30+ probabilistic spatial and temporal graph algorithms to determine links and connected entities.