Anti Money Laundering
Anti Money Laundering
Anti Money Laundering is a software app that provides AI-enabled due diligence with respect to various transactions, entities, and their linkages. It ingests transactions data, entities firmographics and financial data, focal banks data, watch lists data, social media data and other relevant data from external sources, and it harmonizes and augments this data to provide entity resolution, entity screening, entity 360-degree view, customer and entity segmentation, and linkages among entities and transactions. By doing so, Anomalia® reduces manually produced false positives by approximately 70%, thereby, improving productivity and efficiency for the domain experts.
Real- time monitoring.
Determining authenticity of transactions.
Identifies geo-spatial risks and analyzes transactions.
Provides customer segmentation.
Identifies customer behavior and cumulative risk.
Non Banking Financial Institution
AI-based Anti Money Laundering clears all Hurdles
Anti Money Laundering by Scry Analytics ingests data from different sources and detects fraud and is able to process tremendous amount of records of more than 4 million/hour.More Detail
- Advanced AI-based real-time assessment of wire transfers
- Automated screening of beneficiaries against watch lists & sanctioned list and those with high risk score
- Up to 55% incremental fraud detection over business rules
- Automated monitoring of all accounts
- Automation - Prebuilt APIs for ingesting data & for exporting output in various formats
- Multi-stage analysis using Scry’s proprietary algorithms and knowledge graphs) at entity transaction, and network levels)
- Enhancement – Fraud detection in wire transfers has pre-built connectors to online platforms & external data sources for enhancing profiles of customers
Anomalia has been built using
Generic rule-based machine learning
Big data integration
Big data analytics
Key Differentiators &
User Interface and APIs
Pre-built graphical user interface (GUI) & APIs for quick deployment & integration with clients’ existing workflow.
Pre-built financial ontologies & business rules that are dynamically updated to improve the product accuracy over time.
30+ probabilistic spatial and temporal graph algorithms to determine links and connected entities.