Automated Financial and Legal Documents Analysis for Investment Managers
Financial Ops Automation
Financial Ops Automation is an AI-based enterprise application software that is capable of automating the digitization, comprehensive analysis, and information extraction from a large array of financial and legal documents in various formats like scanned paper, PDF machine readable, XBRL/XML, JSON, Word, PPT, Excel and CSV.
Reconcile weekly, monthly, and yearly NAV estimates
Reconcile fee calculation and calculation of fee waterfall
Verify and reconcile price calculations
Reconcile contract notes and trade confirmations
Reconcile treasury transactions
Reconcile investor fee and liquidity terms
Reconcile rate of return emails
Reconcile trade and cash positions
Automated online reporting
Reconcile balance sheets, income statements, cash-flow statements, changes in equity
OTC confirmation and reconciliation
Funds of funds
AI-based Financial Ops Automation to for Efficient Decision Making
Financial Ops Automation by Scry Analytics delivers tremendous gains in productivity and cost reduction, while guaranteeing unprecedented levels of accuracy at scale. It is powered by extensive automation that is implemented at each stage of process.More Detail
- Streamlines workflow management with role-based access
- Supports multiple languages including Spanish, French and German
- Automation - Prebuilt APIs to source and map and process Financial Statements from several internal and external sources
- Flexibility – Collatio® Financial spreading is highly configurable - Banks and financial service providers can create custom templates for capturing, spreading, reporting and projecting financial statement data.
- Scalability – The financial spreading application is designed for high availability and scalability in the enterprise application segment. Data is stored in centralized database for data analysis and reporting requirements.
- Domain Ontologies – Pre-built financial ontologies & business rules that are dynamically updated to improve the product accuracy over time
Collatio has been built using
the following technologies
Key Differentiators &
User Interface and APIs
Pre-built graphical user interface (GUI) & APIs for quick deployment & integration with clients’ existing workflow
30+ probabilistic spatial and temporal graph algorithms to determine links and connected entities.
90%+ accuracy achieved with pre-trained algorithms and domain ontology
Time and Cost
Up to 85% reduction in time and cost with automated extraction and reconciliation of attributes.