Optimal Asset Management
AI-based IoT Asset Management Solution
Optimal Asset Management has the capability to analyze data from multiple systems, thereby ensuring rapid identification, resolution, and reduction of potential errors within a network of assets that provide various utilities (e.g., water, electricity and cooking gas).
Automated monitoring of data for utility service providers
Optimizes existing networks with meters
Provides real-time visibility into smart meter operations
Tracks progress and issues with new meter installation
Predicts potential meter and other bottleneck failures
Provides efficient maintenance scheduling
providers of electricity,
gas, and water
plants for utilities/p>
AI-based Maintenance Planning
Optimal Asset Management by Scry Analytics generates a list of assets projected to fail; ensures accurate billing, and reduces maintenance expenses.More Detail
- 30+ proprietary AI-based algorithms
- Can simultaneously accommodate more than a million variables
- Real-time validation against system generated device and network fingerprint
- “Human in the loop” helps the software in improving its accuracy on a continuous basis
- Automated “health index scoring” of meters and other network equipment
- Visualization of meter asset health in an interactive, geospatial view
- Pre-built connectors to online platforms and sources for enhancing anomaly detection with external data
Concentio has been built using
the following technologies
Generic rule-based machine learning
Big data integration
Big data analytics
Key Differentiators &
Ready to Use UI
Pre-built graphical user interface (GUI) & APIs for quick deployment & integration with clients’ existing workflow.
Customizable real time alerts for critical events in a network of assets based on prescriptive analysis as per client requirements.
Remotely identifying meter configuration and location mismatches.
Root Cause Analysis
Identifies root cause of failure and provides recommendations for potential solutions.